The Finance and Accounts division consists of the Stores, Accounts and Purchasing sections
- Provide suitable financial information to management for the daily management of the Units of the Institute.
- Assist in short and long-term planning
- Help establish internal controls measures to safeguard assets of the institute and ensure the completeness, accuracy and reliability of financial records.
- Prepare an annual budget for the institute.
- Prepare quarter and annually financial reports
- Responds to audit findings and implementation of audit recommendation both internal and external audit reports.