1. Aboagye L. M., D. Nyadanu, M. O. Opoku-Agyeman, S. K. Owusu and E. Asiedu-Darko E. (2015). Survey of diversity and production of yams in four communities in Southern Ghana. African Journal of Agricultural Research 10:24532459
2. Aboagye, L. M. and D. Nyadanu (2015). Some advances in plant genetic resources management in Ghana. International Journal of Agricultural Research and Innovation 1(1): 10-19.
3. Asiedu-Darko, E. and Amanor, M. (2015). A survey of public sector workers attitude towards annual leave. Journal of Global Economics, Management and Business Research 2 (2): 108-112.
4. Otoo, E., Opoku-Agyeman, M., Dansi, A., Aboagye, L. M., Acheremu, K. and Tetteh, J. P. (20.15). Increasing farmers and breeders access to yam (Dioscoreaspp) diversity: The case of Forest-Savannah Transition agro-ecology. African Journal of Agricultural Research: 10:772-782.
5. Nyadanu, D., Aboagye, L. M. Akromah. R. A. Dansi, A. (2015). Agro-biodiversity and challenges of on-farm conservation: the case of plant genetic resources of underutilized crop species in Ghana. Genet Resour Crop Evol Obtained from DOI 10.1007/s10722-015-0327-2
6. Egbadzor, K. F., Kwame, S., Yirenkyi, E. D., Daniel Ashie, D. K., Gamedoagbao, D. K., Dadoza, M., Yeboah, M. and Ofori, K.(2015). Farmer participation in selection within segregating populations of cowpea in Volta Region, Ghana. Agric& Food Secure Obtained from 4:17DOI 10.1186/s40066-015-0037-1RCH
7. Boateng, S. K. (2015). Farmer perspective on the use of indigenous fruit trees in cocoa growing systems in Suhum Kraboa Coaltar District in the Eastern of Ghana. Ghana Journal of Agricultural Science 49: 205, 87-99CH