Dr. Rashied Tetteh
Research Scientist(Plant Physiologist)
Head of Seed Genebank
PhD Environmental Science, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, (October, 2012- September, 2015). MPhil Crop Science, University of Ghana, Legon (2008-2010). BSc. Agriculture, University of Ghana, Legon (2003-2007)
Extra curriculum activities
Head, Seed genebank, CSIR-Plant Genetic Resources Research Institute
Research Areas, Expertise And Interests
Plant Physiology, Seed physiology, Seed conservation, Plant responses to Abiotic stress
- Evaluation of the effect of storage condition on seed longevity of soybean accessions
- Evaluation of the effect of dormancy breaking treatments on Corchorus olitorius accessions.
Asia and Africa Clean Environment Scholarship (ACE Scholarship) for Education Program for Field-Oriented Leaders in Environmental Sectors in Asia and Africa ---- (October, 2012- September, 2015).
- Tetteh, R., Aboagye, L.M. and Darko, R. (2021). Influence of different maturity stages on tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) seed quality during storage at -20°C. Agricultural Science Digest. 41: 624-627.
- Tetteh, R., Aboagye, L.M., Boateng, S.K. and Darko, R. (2021). Seed quality of six eggplant cultivars as influenced by harvesting time. Journal of Applied Horticulture, 23: 24-27.
- Tetteh, R., Boateng, S.K., Asamoah, K.J. (2020). Preliminary evaluation of growth response of two cowpea accessions to water stress. Agricultural Science Digest 40: 44-48.
- Tetteh, R., Aboagye, L.M., Darko, R. and Osafo, E.A. (2019). Physiological seed quality in relation to maturity stage in two pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) cultivars. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research 53:604-608.
- Tetteh, R., Aboagye, L.M., Darko, R. and Osafo, E.A. (2018). Effect of maturity stages on seed quality of two tomato accessions. African Crop Science Journal 26: 237-244
- Tetteh, R., Yamaguchi, M. and Izuta, T. (2016). Effect of ambient levels of ozone on photosynthetic components and radical scavenging system in leaves of African cowpea varieties. African Crop Science Journal 24: 127-142.
- Tetteh, R., Yamaguchi, M., Wada, Y., Funada, R. and Izuta, T. (2015). Effects of ozone on growth, net photosynthesis and yield of two African varieties of Vigna unguiculata L. Environmental Pollution 96: 230-238.